Fellow Rotarian Cameron W. Bishop is helping Rotary Clubs fundraise by drinking!
Sarabah Estate Vineyard can provide your club with good wine for good margins.
Current Sergeant at Arms and 3rd generation Rotarian of the Rotary Club of Brisbane, Cameron W. Bishop (owner of Sarabah Estate Vineyard) is able to help you and your club fundraise in an enjoyable and interactive way. By providing exquisite wines produced from the grapes grown at his Gold Coast Hinterland family vineyard, Rotary Clubs can now support a local business in tandem with boosting their own charity fundraisers.
Let us tell you more…The various great options from us to your Rotary Club are:
- Cameron W. Bishop as guest speaker at your club
- Supply of good wines for good margins
- Annual provision of labeled or unlabelled bottles of SEV wine
- Personalisation of wine labels
- Free wine tastings of the latest SEV vintage
- Cheese pairings and tastings of merlot or port conserves
- Online orders
- Loan of delivery van
So why not get your club members and spouses together for an afternoon or evening of laughter, wine labelling and of course… drinking! It’s a wonderful way to fundraise for your Rotary Club; and we’re certain you’ll enjoy the wine as much as we do!
Simply fill out the form below to find out more, discuss your needs or place your order today.Cheers!